Developing a drug delivery system optimizes the pharmaceutical action of a drug while reducing its toxic side effects in vivo is a challenging task can be controlled by using pharmaceutical nano-systems. Pharmaceutical nanotechnology embraces applications of nanoscience to pharmacy as nanomaterials, and as devices like drug delivery, diagnostic, imaging and biosensor.
• pharmaceutical nanosystems with their applications
• Biopharmaceutics and Liposomes
• Synthesis & exhaustive characterisation of Pharmaceutical nanoparticles
• Clinical testing and/or toxicological assessment
• Future Aspects Of Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology