Agriculture provides food for humans by directly and indirectly whereas engineering science has several applications in all stages of production, processing, storing, packaging and transport of agricultural product. Nanotechnology can revolutionize agriculture and food trade by replacing new techniques through exactitude farming techniques, enhancing the power of plants to soak up nutrients, additional economical and targeted use of inputs, illness detection and manage diseases, face up to environmental pressures and effective systems for process, storage and packaging.
• Applications of nanotechnology in pests and plant diseases management
• Applications of nanotechnology in food industry
• Application of nanotechnology in agronomy
• Applications of nanotechnology in Animal Science
• Nanotechnology and Risk Assessment